Anti Glare & Reflective Coatings For TV Screens
Reducing Glare & reflection on any device TV screen display by 90% whilst not allowing you to lose picture clarity with scratch reduction thrown in our Aqualite Anti Glare film is cut to measure for the user to apply simply to their device leaving no residue should one need to remove it.
Anti Reflective Film Features
Aqualite anti glare film and reflective coating for daylight readable, high visability images outside in broad daylight and bright sunlight.
- Silicone resin adhesion – No residue from glue or paste
- No color tint
- Removable (if needed)
- Direct impact protection
- H3 – Hard coat finish (does not easily scratch)
- Operation temperature: -30C to 75C (-22F to 167F)
- Good protection from the elements
- UV protection by 90% from 300nm~500nm
- Crystal clear image
- Reduces Glare by 90%
Effective on Any Flat Screen Device
- Televisions Virtual Reality Devices Tablets
- Smart Phones gaming Devices Mechanical Diagnostic devices
- Laptops Digital Cameras Bar Code Readers
- I Pads Drawing Tablets Medical Devices
- GPS Navigation Displays Industrial Screens
- Exercise Machines Hand
- Held Devices and anything else that has a LCD glass panel
Touch Screen Capability: Most touch screen devices including those with a stylus input work very well with our screen protective films with no delay in a touch response.
Color Critical Work: For best screen clarity and color critical work, choose our clear anti-glare screen protector film.
Adhesion: All of our screen protectors are adhered with silicone adhesion backing, which will not damage your device’s surface or leave any residue in any way and makes removal possible.
Business to Business: We offer bulk pricing discounts on most of the protectors in our inventory. Consider our B2B Discount Program, if you are seeking a longer term relationship with our company. Email, call or fill out our quote form for more information.
Help: Choosing the correct size film, or screen protector type can be overwhelming for some. We love to help, so give us a call or chat during our business hours and one of our friendly customer service representatives can help guide you.